Tuesday 28 June 2011

Sore hands and full power 3.4!

Back to normal Pozo again, windy all the time! I wake up so stiff and tired everyday but somehow make myself go out for a session or two! Todays was really good-it felt like everything I have been practising came together in one session. Finally landed a forward again, getting my frontside riding a lot better after struggling to get all the way round and I got some nice backside airs! (Still working on the shuv it technique though). All in all, a good day sailing and I have footage to proove it thanks to Stef! Looking forward to tomorrow! Here are some stills from the video:

Backside air:




Bit of frontside:


A forward:

More frontside:



P.S It is ALOT busier than it seems from these pics, I just happen to be close to the bunker!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Sarah! Sweet back side air! Makes me want to go to pozo and sail with you guys!
    See you in October! =)
    Sail hard! /Markus

    ReplyDelete