Friday 18 May 2012

Windsurf 4 Cancer Research Video!

As promised, the windsurf for cancer research video! Don't forget to donate HERE!
More Windsurfing Videos

There has been dissapointingly no proper swell since we returned from Chile, but we have had a few bump and jump sessions and some desperate onshore surfing! Last night we had a session at Bigbury in an Easterly. Amazingly there were some knee to waist high waves to play with, and my new Flywave felt pretty good. I can imagine with a big SW swell and an Easterly wind it could be amazing, but so rare!

I am gutted I am missing BWA Rhosneigr and Ireland due to work committments. Its a shame as I will lose my British Wave Champion title this year! Instead I will hit it hard after work when there are some good conditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment